Alexandra Kuzmina is one of the two founders of Mezonproekt.
Alexandra was born in 1977 in Moscow.
In 2000, Alexandra graduated from Moscow Architectural Institute – MARKHI. Alexandra is a member of the Union of Moscow Architects.
In 1999, in partnership with Ilia Mashkov, Alexandra founded the architectural company “Mezonproekt”. She is a coauthor of more than 70 projects and a member of international project teams.
Since 2014, Alexandra reads a course in Moscow Architectural Institute – MARKHI.
Since February 2015, Alexandra is the first deputy head of the Committee for Architecture and Urban Planning of Moscow.
Participation in exhibitions and competitions:
– Atlantic City Boardwalk Holocaust Memorial (USA), 2010
– e-Volo skyscraper competition, 2010
– Miami Waterfront (USA), 2009
– Concept for developing the Moscow agglomeration, 2012
– Federal competition “Home of the XXI Century”
– Singapore Architecture Festival 2013
– Golden Section 2015
– Arch Moscow 2015
– Perkins Eastman (USA): master plans, land development, competition proposal for “Big Moscow”;
– ChapmanTaylor (UK), Buro Happold (UK): project of developing the territory of the former research institute NIIDAR, Moscow;
– Forrec (Canada), Waterman (UK), Benoy (UK): project of the Moscow Oceanarium on the Poklonnaya Mountain;
– Broadway Malyan (UK): a housing project on the Prechistenskaya Waterfront;
– Interstudio (IT): project of a hotel on the Malaya Pirogovskaya Street;
– HPP (Germany): project of an office center on the Khromova Street;
– Aedas (UK): project of integrated restoration of the square of the Savelovsky Railway Terminal;
– Ennead Architects (USA): a competition for the new building of the Polytechnic Museum;
– ARKLINKS CONSULTING (China): modelling of development territory